December 6, 2004
A year ago today, I tentatively stepped into the blogosphere with a post aptly entitled, "As If I Didn't Have Enough to Do". One year, 64 posts and 180 comments later, here are some favorites from the first year:
- A Tough Day for Sports Fans (Dec. 7, 2003) - Still relevant one year later...
- Pete, Tell us something we don't know (Jan 6, 2004) - Also relevant in light of recent baseball events
- Handling the Heat (or Lack Thereof) (Jan 26, 2004) - I found my niche: self-deprecating humor
- iTunes Music Store: My First Twenty Bucks (May 20, 2004) - My unconditional love for the ITMS
- Weekend Reading (June 5, 2004) - A pretty intense rant about the state of personal computers
- The Oprahtization of Televised Sports (July 14, 2004) - Post All-Star game frustrations
- Why I Love the Internet (to be Followed Closely by Why I Hate It) (Aug 25, 2004) - Ups and Downs of our friend, the internet
- The Great Toilet Paper Incident of 1997 (October 31, 2004) - The Classic.
Here's to another year of banter...